- 1/4 cup teff flour (or teff grain, ground in a Magic Bullet or Coffee Grinder)
- 2 Tbs ground flaxseed
- 2 eggs
- 1–2 bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- pinch of salt
- almond milk (or rice milk, or just plan water) until desired consistency is reached
- 1 Tbs coconut oil for frying
- Heat skillet to medium heat and allow oil to melt in pan
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop pancake batter into the pan
- Allow to cook on medium heat slowly. When bubbles start to appear, and top surface looks dry, fliparoo!
- Allow second side to cook slowly on medium heat
- Cut one open to make sure cooked through
- Serve with your favourite topping. I am a big fan of the maple syrup and coconut- though if the strawberry butter is around that is THE BEST!
- Category: Breakfast